Sunday 16 January 2011

The Table of Temptation!

Well it's all sitting there looking at me, a side table groaning under the weight of goodies!  Thank God I'm strong willed!!

I've finished reading the book today and the final part is all about the importance of exercise.  Dukan prescribes exercise as he would prescribe pills.  He says that when he advised his patients to exercise they had a laisez faire attitude to it so he decided to prescribe it.  Well today I've done 2 hours of roller derby practice and boy oh boy did I sweat.  I did notice though that I did feel a bit light headed and I wonder if it was because I'm on a protein day today.

This week could be challenging as I am doing a full weeks temp work.  Obviously when you are at home it's easier to cook etc.  The company I'm going to working for supplies lunch but only vegetarian food.  Lets see how I get on!

Thanks also to Shem and Chris for officially following my efforts!!  It helps when the will power is weakened!

No comments:

Post a Comment