Saturday 15 January 2011

Second Christmas

Went out to eat at my lovely friend Annie's house yesterday evening.  She had been very supportive and it was very easy to be good and not deviate from my diet.  I did have a glass of cava but that was all!  A much cheaper night than normal!!

Today is Christmas with my Inlaws, this is proving more difficult!  Seeing as I am mean't to be on a pure protein day.  Well I'm going to do 2 days on veg and I'll do two days on the pure protein.  Not only that but our Christmas pressie was a huge hamper full of chocolate, chocolate, more chocolate, shortbread, biscuits, nuts, olives, twiglets and a bottle of bucks fizz!  (The best present as it has a black sequinned cover on it)!

I'm under a great deal of pressure to just eat but I am very focused and I'm not going to.  I have likened it to someone trying to give up smoking and then buying them shit loads of fags!!!

I feel quite good today as I have had two friends say how fab I'm looking,so thats good.! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment